Anthony Gallo, Founder and CEO of Concept Fund Services LLC, has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has extensive experience with financial and operational administration of all hedge fund structures, fund of funds, managed accounts, and family office accounting and tax.
Prior to founding Concept Fund Services, Anthony was the CFO and Managing Member of ConceptOne, LLC which provided risk and performance analytic solutions, middle and back office support, fund administration, outsourced CFO and regulatory reporting services to investment managers.
Anthony was also a Partner in Concept Capital Markets, LLC until its acquisition by Cowen. Prior to 2008, Anthony was the CFO for a hedge fund, Whiteford Advisors LLC, and a Financial Controller for S.A.C. Capital Management. Before his career in hedge funds, he was the CFO for Abacus and Associates, a Family Office, and started his public accounting career with Richard A. Eisner and Co.
His deep well of expertise encompasses areas that include:
- Providing financial and strategic planning
- Developing and managing budgets
- Advising on business expansion and startups
- Consulting on staff management and development
- Facilitating outsourcing
- Navigating complex business and partnership tax issues
- Advising on accounting and financial operations issues
- Updating internal controls to maximize efficiency, remove areas of weakness, and mitigate risks
- Assisting in merger and acquisition negotiations
- Providing guidance on relationship management
- Delivering insights and support on crisis management
- Writing or revising policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Anthony graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and received his MBA in Finance from Adelphi University.